Wyllie & Henderson Solicitors & Estate Agents

Welcome - Wyllie & Henderson

One of Perth’s longest established legal Firms, Wyllie & Henderson was founded in 1903 and since then has offered a comprehensive range of legal and property services in Perth and further afield.

In January 2006, the Firm moved to Market Chambers, new bespoke Office premises in Caledonian Road, giving the Firm a base with a prominent location on the perimeter of the thriving City Centre of Perth.

With approachable and outgoing Solicitors experienced in the full range of legal services available within the Firm and assisted by a comprehensive backup team, Wyllie & Henderson endeavour to retain traditional values within a modern practice environment.